♫ When you wish upon a star… ♫
1. The translation to the iconic “Circle of Life” at the beginning of The Lion KIng is “There comes a lion, oh yes, it’s a lion.”
2. Rapunzel, Princess Aurora, Princess Merida, and Mulan are the only Disney Princesses from the official princess lineup with both parents still living.
3. The voices of Mickey and Minnie Mouse were married in real life.
4. Christopher Daniel Barnes was only 16 when he voiced Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid.
5. Rapunzel and Flynn from Tangled make a cameo in Frozen.
6. Princess Aurora is the quietest Disney Princess, with only 18 lines of dialogue.
7. The Queen from Snow White has a name, and it’s Queen Grimhilde.
8. Hans (23) and Gaston (25) are the two youngest Disney villains.
9. Tangled cost more money to make than James Cameron’s Avatar.
10. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy make a cameo in The Little Mermaid.